By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Employ new approaches to leverage genomic tools to validate targets, streamline clinical trials, decrease late development attrition and identify patient groups in the marketplace
- Apply program concepts to inform decisions about R&D priorities and directions, evaluation of internal and external opportunities and strategic planning
This intensive program will feature a combination of pre-work, lectures, panel discussions, case studies and group work. There will be ample time for networking with program faculty and peers.
Program topic areas include:
- Applications of genetics in common and rare diseases
- Discovery and validation of new targets
- Moving from genes to function and phenotypes
- Identifying causal biomarkers for clinical development
- De-risking development by predicting potential adverse effects
- Patient segmentation to streamline clinical trials
- Strategic approach to companion diagnostics
- Regulatory implications of genetics-informed development
- Implications for increased use of genetics for patient-centric R&D
- Future state: new technologies and approaches
Who Should Participate?
The program is intended for mid- to senior-level scientific and business leaders who make operational, strategic or investment decisions related to drug discovery and development. It is most appropriate for professionals in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries, or related investing, venture capital and other professional services.
Participants from functional areas, including R&D, medical affairs, strategy and business development, can benefit from this program. Typical titles include Director and above.
Program Dates: June 2-3, 2020
Program Fee: $3,650
Team Discount: 20% discount off full program price for teams of 3 or more. Please contact one of our program advisors to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-432-1538.
Request More Information