A Harvard Medical School Executive Education Program for Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
Program Dates: June 19-21, 2019
In today's complex health care environment, health care organizational leadership faces a multitude of challenges and opportunities across administrative, financial, operational and technical aspects when delivering patient care. Ensuring that the healthcare organization is well prepared to meet these growing challenges, while maintaining clinical excellence and technical competence, is imperative to maintaining one's competitive advantage. At the same time, it is critical that solutions providers understand the forces shaping the future of health care, so that they can create innovations that best meet the needs of patients, providers and payers.
This innovative three-day program will deliver highly relevant education to meet the increasing responsibilities of today's health care leaders.
This program focuses on how emerging applications of data analytics and health IT are creating new opportunities for diverse stakeholders in healthcare, including patients, providers, health systems and payers – and their industry partners.
- Explore emerging streams of non-traditional data from patients, providers, health systems and consumer sources.
- Discuss approaches to the analysis of traditional and non-traditional data to transform and improve care.
- Recognize the ever-increasing role digital digital health plays in filling gaps in care delivery and access.
- Review the impact of clinical workflows, patient and provider perspectives and patient-centric care.
- Discuss how to gain buy-in and activate other leaders across the continuum of care shape and realize the strategic vision for their organizations.
Who Should Attend?
Executives and industry leaders across the health ecosystem
What You'll Learn
- Advanced Instruction from Harvard Medical School Faculty
- Harvard Medical School certificate of completion
- 16.0 CPHIMS or CAHIMS continuing education contact hours
The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) is a not-for-profit organization that seeks to improve health care in quality, safety, cost-effectiveness and access through the best use of information technology and management systems.