This program is designed to help bring focus to key stakeholders as they navigate the world of digital health over the next 18 months. This unique learning offering will provide insights into the trends and technologies that hold the most potential to truly transform health care. Participants will leave the program with new insights into the most promising areas of digital health in which to invest, research or build a company.
This program will feature an engaging mix of presentations and participant discussions across a wide range of digital health technologies and issues including:
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Blockchain to address challenges facing payers, providers and Pharma
- Moving to the cloud – security, efficiency and affordability
- Mobile and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Analytics and tools to improve quality, safety and value
- Precision medicine
- Cybersecurity and emerging threats
Discussions in each topic area will be aligned with strategic challenges and opportunities in real-world health care, in order to yield concrete insights that help create real value for the industry.
Who Should Participate?
Innovations in Digital Health is designed for leaders in health IT, including individuals and organizations in industry who are supporting or driving change. It also is highly relevant for seasoned professionals in venture capital, private equity and related fields. Policymakers may also benefit from the program as policy is an important factor in fostering innovations in digital health.